Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stone cold sober, as a matter of fact.

This is now approaching the level of Hollywood farce. Stella gave me a moderately expensive gift for my birthday (less than $500 more than $100). She then dropped me via text during a hurricane. She dropped me.

When you're in an adult relationship, sometimes you leave stuff at each other's abode. I sent her everything that I could think of and then later the one thing I hadn't thought of prior. I later met with her to give her an opportunity to give her closure. This for a normal person would be the end of it. Alas, sad to say, she's not normal.

She has since on her blog exaggerated about me and has downright lied about me. She uses my real name on her blog when I don't use hers (or even my own) on this one. She has talked about me at least once a week on said blog. She's maintained Facebook relationships with people in my life to IMO spy on me. She's scoured the internet finding other places I write or post other works. And she's asked for this moderately expensive gift back.

Her ridiculous pretext for asking for the gift back is that I was fraudulent in my relationship with her. Beyond being simply not true, it was a gift freely given and I gave her gifts of equivalent value that I do not wish back because they were gifts.

Today she's contacted me about this for the fourth or fifth time and I am starting to be concerned that she will be coming after me bodily next. Kathy says that the best course of action is to ignore her, which other than here is exactly what I have been doing all along. I agree with this. So I am handing this off to my Higher Power. But it's getting really old really fast.



Chosen on purpose. Elton John and Tina Turner.

No comments: