Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Welcome to day twelve.

I have reached a milestone of sorts. I am now on Step 12 of the ACA steps. Step 12 is:
Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to others who still suffer, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

This is something that I have been trying to do all along through both this blog and my various participations at ACoA related sites.

Although Step 12 is the last of the steps, I am not at all done. Many people go through the whole set of steps more than once to make sure they've addressed everything that needs to be addressed. And Step 10 sort of forces you to cycle through everything forever anyway.

But it is something to say that I have traveled this journey and it is clear that I have made many changes as the result of it. I still have plenty of lessons to learn and so this blog isn't going anywhere. But Step 12 is a milestone, and so I am going to note it.



Bob and Doug Mackenzie. Best I've got for 12.

No comments: