Monday, January 02, 2012

Promises, promises

Last year I made exactly one New Year's resolution, and that was to get all of the weekly game badges for 2011 at Pogo.com. And despite how much the pursuit of same ended up annoying me, I did it and I am glad I did.

My word is important to me, and that includes my word to myself. It's one of the reasons I avoid making New Year's resolutions. I think it's important to keep one's word and most of the times, traditional New Year's resolutions are prescriptions for failure.

Kathy was impressed with my persistence, and noted how impressive that will be when I apply it to a joint venture she and I are working out. I often bag on the handicaps being an ACoA gives me. But in fairness I have to say that this has been one of the benefits.



Promises, promises.

No comments: