Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'll fly away

In a post titled Come Fly With Me I talked about the FlyLady and her site to help the messy who have a clutter problem get on track to having a presentable house. And I said I was going to try to get back to following her habits to getting a clean house. Well, I met Kathy and that went out of the window. Only thing is, now she's moving down here in a month, and it has thus become very important that I start up again.

And so, while I will still write about ACA, I will also chronicle my daily adventures in rescuing my house from clutter. This is going to test how far I have actually come in repairing myself. Wish me luck.



I didn't use the song for the original Come Fly With Me post, so I am going to use it here now.


However, I like the song I'll Fly Away, so I am going to use it here now too.

No comments: