Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Electoral College Undergrad

Since I was unhappy with the methodology being used by another person tracking the day to day changes in the Electoral College map regarding this election, I have decided to do my own version, which may be found here. It is my sincere hope that I will be able to keep this up on a daily basis until November's election, but between doing this blog itself, taking a class in Visual Basic programming, and actually working for a living, I am not sure whether I will meet this self-imposed goal or not.

As I say on the linked to page, I do have a rooting interest, but as far as the page goes, it will be an accurate reflection of the numbers. Since my source numbers are checkable, I will count on you keeping me on my toes. Good thing I borrowed my niece's ballet shoes.

No comments: