Wednesday, September 21, 2011

But I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Well, I was up late again last night.  I have been this way for a while now.  I take a walk right before (purportedly) bed, and then I am up half the night.  It's like a part of me is searching for something on the internet, but Lord only knows what.

I would love to put this on my seeking a relationship at all costs, but this was happening while I was still in my previous relationship, so it is not that.  And I've always been a bit of a night owl, but it's not that.

I remember I laughed the first time I saw a skit where someone comes into a room and the doesn't remember why they went into the room.  I don't laugh at it now because it has become my reality on occasion.


It is so, so frustrating to feel like you want or need something but to not be able to put any sort of a handle to it.  Right now a lot of personal mysteries are being revealed in my life and hopefully this one will be added to the list.

4 comments:

Omega Agent1 said...

Up late? Don't know what your looking for on the internet, well come over and hang out. www.thebronzetiger.blogspot.com

Omega Agent1 said...

I saw that your a sceenwriter. I'm working on a script myself and I've sort of come to a stand still. How far have you gotten and what is the genre? Mine is Science fiction. Good luck man.

Omega Agent1 said...

This is OA1 and I'm inviting you over to www.bronzetiger.blogspot.com

I made 2 post 2 your blog but they aren't showing up. This is a test post(to see if your locking me out)

Lightning Man said...

OA, I moderate my comments. Not locking you out at all. I just only now saw your comments. I'll consider stopping by. Thank you for stopping by.