Tuesday, November 01, 2011

And the first two words of my novel are...

...(at least for now) “That hurt!”



A friend of mine has openly doubted I can complete this in the time I have allotted for myself. We shall see.



This event leads into the holidays, which is a tough time for ACoA because holiday memories are often tainted with drinking and other alcohol related issues. So I feel a little guilty abandoning content this month. But if I do what I am supposed to do, I will be back by Thanksgiving. Wish me luck.




NaNoWriMo Word Count: 2 / 50000 words. 0% done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you good luck but I am sure you will not need it. You can do anything you set your mind to.

ILY

P.S. Everyday can use a bit of music in it....
http://youtu.be/F5iCAS8gvJI

Lightning Man said...

Truly outrageous! And thank you.