Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving thanks

I have many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, the very least of which is that I have finished the novel (pending a NaNoWriMo word count verification).

I am thankful for my wonderful friends who have encouraged me in this (the novel writing) and other things I have needed to get done.

I am thankful for my grandchildren, my stepchildren, and even my ex-wife without whom they would not be in my life.

I am thankful for my health and my job.

I am thankful for ACA and for those of you who read this blog because of it.  ACA related material will now return.

But most of all, I am thankful that I have Kathy in my life.  She likes to say she doesn't make me happy, that she's a happiness enhancer.  And by the strict understanding of human psychology she's right.  But they don't write songs saying "You enhance my happiness," so she's just going to have to live with my saying that she makes me so very happy and I'm so glad she came into my life.






No comments: